Demo video link: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzYyMzU3MTg0.html
Best price CNC plasma torch height control
PTHC-200DC is our new stand alone THC in 2013, comparing to old XPTHCs, it has new features as follow,
1,Support Torch retaining cap IHS or Nozzle Contact (ohmic contact) IHS with any HF plasma…..Great anti-interference improvement.
2,PTHC has much higher accuracy than old XPTHCs, standard accuracy is 1V, enough to support HD plasmas. max support 12000mm/min cutting speed.
3. Support Dynamic pierce, collision output to CNC.
1. Auto Initial Height Sensing(IHS)
Torch Retaining Cap IHS( ohmic contact) and Proximity Switch IHS both available, Proximity Switch IHS is for cutting dirty/rusty workpiece, needing the Anti-Collision Fixture designed by HYD (breakaway kit ). It supports underwater cutting,too.
2. Anti-Collision Function
When torch tip touches workpiece, THC automatically lift torch up to IHS height to avoid crashing. It is effective both on Manual/Auto mode.
3. Freeze Auto Height Control on Corner Signal
XPTHC-300 would freeze Auto Mode on receiving corner signal from CNC system to avoid torch diving on Cycle start/end, corner turning.
4. Support DC/AC24V powersupply both
5. Dual speed during IHS, better torch tip protection, and 6 indicators to easy trouble-shooting. When it get problem, we can easily find the problem by the indicator's on/off state and make fast solution to customer.
6. THC sensitivity, torch retract height after cutting....many functions adjustable to user.
Please send us an inquiry, we will bring you latest details!
History of HYD Torch height controller
1996 made first capacitive torch height controller (Analog circuit);
1998 made first arc voltage torch height controller (Analog circuit);
2003 designed SCM based PTHC (Ontime);
2004 set up HYD.CNC Tech Co, stopped developing of immature Ontime THC, and returned to Analog Circuit design, developed XPTHC-100 and CHC-200D, and simplified XPTHC-II
2006 made XPTHC-100II, CHC-200DII, and XPTHC-III;
2008 made capacitive CHC-300 for laser cutting;
2009 started to co-design THC with Messer China, and developed XPTHC-200; Koike started to use CHC-200DII
2010 made XPTHC-100III
2011 made new generation THC, XPTHC-300, and CHC-200E.
2012 designed DC version cap THC for Zinser, and new laser CHC-300.